Acute Care of the Complex Hospitalized Patient for NPs & PAs February 13-16, 2019
This announcement has 1 attachment:
February 13-16, 2019 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort
• Contemporary, guideline-based best practices
• Case-based presentations with common clinical dilemmas
• Diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Practicing healthcare provider faculty
• 37.25 AMA, AAPA and ANCC credits
• 10.0 hours designated pharmacology content
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe a rational approach to assessment and management of the high acuity hospitalized patient.
• Formulate an action plan based on scientific rationale, evidence-based standards of care, and practice guidelines.
• Initiate appropriate and timely consultation and/or referral when necessary.
• Describe assessment, current guidelines and drug therapies for VTE.
• Explain heart failure management in complex hospitalized patients.
- Summarize updates in treatment of ALL and recognize common side effects of newer medications.